- 1. Make sure to have bubbly on-hand. A bottle of champagne is great for any occasion, including the holidays. Plus, it doesn’t have to be expensive, a few bubbles in any glass will make the occasion sparkle like the Eiffel Tower.
- 2. Fresh cut flowers always makes a room more fragrant and lively. Reminecient of the French country side or gardens in Versailles, this accent of flowers will create a sense of luxury.
- 3. Macaroons… Must I say much more?
- 4. Nail polish is a French women’s best friend, just as, red lipstick is. This quick, inexpensive purchase will not only look great on manicured nails, but also as an accent to any display.
- 5. Add any small Parisian souvenir to your holiday dinner table setting. This small accent will add a touch of whimsical European travels, and can also add as a conversation piece.
I hope the 5 simple tips brighten your thoughts and holiday season! Happy travels, happy holidays, and happy new year!
Are we ready for warmer weather, cause I know I am. I am loving the classic, easy-breezy, non-fussy, laid back looks for this time of year. Trends are always fun, but I’m a gal who loves the classics. What’s your favorite style, trends, and looks for this season to be? Here’s to holidays booked, good friends, fun styles, health and wealth!!!
Chrissie Morris is a young, female, British designer who debuted her private collection in 2002 and launched her own label in 2007.
This designer is a new-found love of mine and I recommend getting familiar with her yourself!!! Cheers.
Click her shoe for a fantastic, informative article about this designer.