- 1. Make sure to have bubbly on-hand. A bottle of champagne is great for any occasion, including the holidays. Plus, it doesn’t have to be expensive, a few bubbles in any glass will make the occasion sparkle like the Eiffel Tower.
- 2. Fresh cut flowers always makes a room more fragrant and lively. Reminecient of the French country side or gardens in Versailles, this accent of flowers will create a sense of luxury.
- 3. Macaroons… Must I say much more?
- 4. Nail polish is a French women’s best friend, just as, red lipstick is. This quick, inexpensive purchase will not only look great on manicured nails, but also as an accent to any display.
- 5. Add any small Parisian souvenir to your holiday dinner table setting. This small accent will add a touch of whimsical European travels, and can also add as a conversation piece.
I hope the 5 simple tips brighten your thoughts and holiday season! Happy travels, happy holidays, and happy new year!
My trip to Paris this year was short lived. After spending almost three weeks in Florence, I took a small plane to France, specifically to study at the original BR spa. (The flight was full of turbulence, as heading back to Italy!)
Although Paris was rainy, cold, and buzzing with the same city life I remember from five years ago, it was quick. My training at BR was great because of Vinida, who is an amazing master aesthetician. I hope to utilize all that I have learned when I return to the states at my home spa in Philadelphia.
Using a few makeup tricks can turn your look of ordinary into extraordinary! Red lips, filled in eye brows, and some contouring can change your look, not to metion running a fat curler through your hair, quickly. Every woman holds beauty within them. Sometimes, with a little help, it can be revealed to the individual, themselves.
Makeovers are always fun, and can be educational as well, for both parties. If you’re looking for tips or have questions, please feel free to leave a comment. I hope you all feel the beauty that is within!
I love facial peels just as much as the next skincare therapist, but heed my warning during summer months. Peels are not recommend during summer months because the sun is stronger, and we tend to spend more time in the sun, which can result in tragedy.
Facial peels exfoliate the top layer of skin, sometimes even deeper, which leaves our protective barrier fragile to the sun. I have already seen a multitude of red skin coming in to the spa where I work, which concerns me even more! SPF everyday ladies and Gentlemen! (Especially on the back of our men’s necks while golfing!)
If you feel the need for deeper exfoliation this summer, heed my warnings, and opt for microdermabrasion! It will save everyone from heartburn! 😉