We are very excited to announce that we have just added KYPRIS luxury, organic skincare to our boutique spa. If you love face oils, organically sourced ingredients, and products that are made with the highest integrity within the United States, then look no further. Feel free to visit our online store and blog for more information on individual products and pricing.
- 1. Make sure to have bubbly on-hand. A bottle of champagne is great for any occasion, including the holidays. Plus, it doesn’t have to be expensive, a few bubbles in any glass will make the occasion sparkle like the Eiffel Tower.
- 2. Fresh cut flowers always makes a room more fragrant and lively. Reminecient of the French country side or gardens in Versailles, this accent of flowers will create a sense of luxury.
- 3. Macaroons… Must I say much more?
- 4. Nail polish is a French women’s best friend, just as, red lipstick is. This quick, inexpensive purchase will not only look great on manicured nails, but also as an accent to any display.
- 5. Add any small Parisian souvenir to your holiday dinner table setting. This small accent will add a touch of whimsical European travels, and can also add as a conversation piece.
I hope the 5 simple tips brighten your thoughts and holiday season! Happy travels, happy holidays, and happy new year!
I have to say that if you’re not familiar with Diptyque then you are missing out on one of the finer things in life and should change that. These candles not only smell heavenly but also burn for hours without loosing integrity.
Some of my favorite scents are Baies, which smells like a black rose; Fou de bois which smells like a winter fireside in a Swiss chalet, and of course Philosykos which smells like a fig tree from the south of France!
So do yourself a favor and check out these candles and matching perfumes. Trust me, they make great gifts and are perfect for any occasion, you won’t be disappointed.